I've been tagged by L. (http://evitesepossivel.blogspot.com/), and here I am, posting this meme. Hope you guys like it. And yes, I am too lazy to translate it. And sorry if I made any grammar mistake.
Answer the questions you have been tagged with, and then tag 3 people to answer 3 random questions of your own.
1. What is your favorite mythological creature? Why?
Dragons. They're just so strong and fierce and amazing and beautiful and magical and... I guess you got it.
2. If you could be any character from Alice in Wonderland who would you be and why?
No one, I guess. I barely remember the character's names, and I've never like it, to tell you the true.
3. If you could be any flying creature, how would you choose to fly?
Hm... A witch. Or better, a broom.
4. If you could do something, anything in the world, what would you do?
I'd meet Victoria. No doubts. Vicky is the most amazing person I've ever met. We chat online almost every day, and yes, I know it's dangerous and everything, but she IS a fourteen years old teenager. We talk in the phone sometimes, and is so amazing.
5. If you could live on any planet-which one would you pick? Why?
Pluto. It's so unfair. Pluto IS a planet. Because... I don't know. It must be cold in there.
6. What book character would you be if you could choose any book at all? Why?
GOD, that's hard. But I guess I would pick Rebeca, from 'Cem Anos de Solidão'. It's one of the most amazing books ever. Gabriel García Márquez RULES.
7. What movie made you want to turn your life upside down, get involved in some adventure?
Everytime I watch Pirates of the Caribbean, I feel like I've never watched it at all. It's such an amazing feeling, and such an amazing movie. I love it so much.
And I guess I could watch 'Aladdin', 'Hercules', 'Tarzan', 'The Lion King', 'Pocahontas' and 'Dumbo' forever.
8. What is your collection obsession (books, sugar cubes in wrappings, scarves, cinema tickets)?
Letters and cinema tickets.
9. If you could have a little, secret room, all yours, what would you fill it with?
Who am I trying to fool? Josh Holloway, Tom Felton, Gaspard Ulliel, Johnny Depp and River Phoenix (yeah, I know he's dead, but I don't care).
10. What would you do there?
...
11. Who would be allowed to visit?
Only me, of course! I'm a jealous girl.
12. Do you believe in ghosts and if you do have you ever seen one?
Yes, I do believe.
13. Would you rather be a city mouse or a country mouse?
A country mouse. It's easier, I guess.
14. What reality TV show would you most like to be on?
Project Runway, season 4. It'd be such an experience meet Christian Siriano!
15. What are you wearing now?
Sneakers, jeans and a T-shirt, as always.16. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
'Breaking Dawn' and 'O Sorriso Etrusco'
17. Do you nap a lot?
YES. Almost everyday. It's so... warm.
18. Who was the last person you hugged?
Hm... My dad, I think.
19. What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Lost and Kingdom Hearts.
20. Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
My new All Star.
21. What's for dinner?
Don't know... It's lunch time roght now...
22. What was the last thing you bought?
DORITOS!
23. What are you listening to right now?
Decoy - Paramore.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
It'd be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun to read everyone else's thoughts.
25. What is your favorite weather, and why?
I LOVE when it starts to rain. I don't know why... I kinda feel like I'm home.
26. What time do you usually get up?
About 6:10 am...
27. What is your most challenging goal right now?
Good grades on Math...
28. Say something to the person who tagged you:
You're such a talented person!
29. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
That's hard... Maybe in Ireland.
30. Favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere with my family. It's always SOOOOOOOOOOO funny.
31. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Hm... My blue pair of jeans.
32. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others:
ALL STARS!
33. Name one thing you cannot live without:
My brother. I don't know. It'd be so hard ans strange live without him.
34. What time is bed time?
Have no idea...
35. If you could be somewhere right now. Where would it be?
Hanging out with my bests friends, Galantini and Ian. I miss them so much.
A doctor. And a mother :P
37. What is your favorite tipe of music?
Rock.
38. Are you a excentric person? Or a total borring one? Why?
Have no idea. Both, I think.
My three questions:
39 What's your biggest fear?
40 Can you sing?
41 What was the last thing you ate?
I'll tag my BF, Galantini, but I don't have his blog right now D: I'll do it later.
So... See ya', folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment